Renal vein compression?
For the past 1.5 years, I am having pain in my pelvic region, mainly in my left groin and left testicle.  The pain feels like aching and throbbing.    Sometime I have this pain in my left foot as well, which is constant and dull with mild throbbing.  

When my urologist asked for a scan of scrotum, it din't find anything abnormal.   There is no testicular cancer, vericocele, epididymits or prostatitis.    There is no blood in urine.   The blood reports and urine culture reports also came normal.   However, the scan revealed a mild swelling in the left lymph (which is not visible from outside).     The doctor said not to worry on that, and it may not be any infection, me being doubtful,  he did prescribe antibiotics for 3 months, but they never worked.

Other than this chronic pain for 1.5 years, I am perfectly healthy otherwise.   No other health issues.

I just wanted to check whether these pain can be related to renal disorders.  

Can this be a nutcracker syndrome, or any other compressions in the veins resulting in poor supply of blood causing these pains in the left testicle and groin pain?

Is it possible you might have constipation?  That can put a lot of pressure on everything.  You might want to try Metamucil.  If you want to check for a vascular issue, try L-argimine.