Symptoms
I have recently been dianosed with stage 3 renal failure and am now looking at every ache and pain I have and wondering is this due to CKD?    I have been experiencing severe numbness in my right hand (mainly thumb and first two fingers) can be quite painful when ghetting feeling back. Could this be associated with my renal disease?  
Hi it is very unlikely, sounds more like carpal tunnel syndrome.  Stage 3 rarely has any symptoms at all.  Most people find out they are in stage 3 quite coincidently when bloods are taken. Stage 3 is a broad stage from 59 down to 30. If you were hovering at stage 4, then it may be that you may feel some effects eg lethargy, anaemia as iron deficiency is common.  RE yor other symptoms I would see your doctor. The only symtpom i had, and that was very alte in stage 3, was intensly itchy legs believe it or not. Not sure why but it is apparently not uncommon!  Some tiredness and a tendency to pick up every bug that passed my way!!
Thanks for the advice.

Newly diagnosed and thinking everything is related to my CKD!.

Will chat to my GP re carpal tunnel and other worries.

Thanks again

Kind regards