Aa
A
A
Close
Throbbing in Kidneys
For the last couple of weeks, I have had a dull throbbing sensation in my lower back, mainly on one side. I had a kidney stone about 6 months ago, and this is the similar pain I felt then, but I have not had any other symptoms yet. I am a 23 year old female and healthy except for being prone to kidney stones. I was wondering if any one else has had this with kidney stones or if symptoms can occur while still in the kidneys? Kidney stone is the only thing I can come up with. It is not constant but off and on.I have had an occasional quite sharp pain on my side, but never lasts. I do not have insurance anymore so I am trying to find some answers, Any would be greatly apperciated.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
There is a kidney stone forum - you may get more answers there. I've had one and it got stuck in the ureter. They had to stent it. Worst pain ever.

Does sound like a kidney stone though from what I've heard other say. If you know what type of stone you have it may also help. I know that avoiding certain things in your diet (for some reason I am thinking tea is one of them, but I am uncertain) I just know that with certain types of stones there are diets that help reduce build-up.

Good luck, hope it passes quickly. And I hope you can get some insurance. I hate that there isn't universal health care in the US. I see too many good people suffering from inadequate coverage.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank