UTI
i have a problem of frequent urination for quite sometime now. There is the inflammation, burn, pain when i pee and also that when i sometimes pee i seriously feel so very weak as if energy draining out of me. Recently i also started havin back pains and pelvic pain too.. pelvic pain was for entire 24hrs or so .. i took a pain killer it got better but then this is not supposed to happen. i took antibiotics for UTi t it came back again. maybe iw asnt diagnosed properly. i tried searching the internet but honestly it confused me more. any help here ??
your uti may have spead to your kidneys and you now have a kidney infection which is very painful and dangerous. I just got out the hospital for 4 days because I too let a UTI go to long. I ended up having infections in both my kidneys. Godto the ER as soon as possible or see your PCP and ask to have a test or catscan to see if you have this. hope this helps.