What was your hemoglobin at time of diagnoses?
Just wondering how low your  H and H were when you were diagnosed. Is it usually really low, or just borderline? I'm tryino figure out what is going on with me. I have labs scheduled for Monday. I've always been told I am anemic, can't donate blood, if I remember right mine was only slightly low, like 11.2? Also I have moved several times so ive had a few different doctors, every doctor told me I had "slight" blood in my urine I was told "not a big deal" so I never thought twice about it. My new gyno did a urinalysis the other day and I told her I always come back with traces of blood, this time my results were +2. Monday a urinalysis will be repeated along with labs. I originally went the gyno because I was concerns about symptoms I've been having, nauseated all the time, tired, pelvic pain. I'm scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound in 2 weeks. I'm also cold all the time, mostly my ha ds and feet. I don't have swelling in extremities but I am bloated, look like I'm 3 months preg. Anyway, thank you for reading.  
Hi!
Well, people are known to be diagnosed with low hemoglobin for the first time when it is really low, well below 6-8 g/dL. So, 11.2 is still pretty good. However, yes, if you are chronically losing blood in urine, you can end up having very low blood hemoglobin levels. Anemia can cause water retention and so also kidney problems. Hence, since you have bloating, it is important to rule out anemia, liver and kidney infection, kidney stones, and urinary tract infection. Blood in urine can also be due to bladder/kidney cancer, bladder endometriosis, low platelet count and other clotting disorders, bladder injury, polyps and infections.
Anemia can cause cold hands and feet. Other causes could be peripheral vascular disease (such as venous pooling or deep vein thrombosis), hypothyroidism, eating disorders like anorexia, Vit B12 deficiency, Addison’s disease, adrenal causes like pheochromocytoma, Buerger’s disease, chronic fatigue syndrome and Raynaud’s disease.
Do discuss this with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.