White spec on ct scan in organ in front of right kidney, pain in that area.. pics provided, what is it?
Hello, I had a ct scan which came back "normal." but small stone was found in left kidney. I've been having right sided pain for the last 2 months. I requested a copy so I could see the progress I am making on my 2mm kidney stone. Well, while I was checking it out, I found another white spec in front of my right kidney, in the organ directly in front. Right around the area I am constantly aching. Does anyone have any idea what organ this is, and what this white spec could be?  Is it possible the radiologist missed this?

here is a link to pic also:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2581/3924452458_613737dd8b_b.jpg

any help would be appreciated!
This is just a guess.  But I think it is the small intestine.  I have had CTs with white specks in the small intestine.  It would be interesting what everbody else thinks.