eGFR and protein in urine
I recently had some blood and urine tests done. A few of them were flagged. My urine was cloudy and had .3 g/L Protein (normal =60 mL/min). My WBC was low 3.6 (4.0-10.0 giga/L) and my ferritin is low at 10 (15-180 ug/L).

My physician did a repeat urine and it was flagged as cloudy and the protein came out as 0.15 (=60 mL/min). The lab had suggested a repeat test and urinalysis be performed that was not followed up by my doctor (I hadn't caught it either to be fair).

Considering that this result is a repeat from last year, is this something I should push for further testing? I don't want to ignor a possible problem. I can't comment on any symptoms as I have fibromyalgia that seems to be with me all the time now and I'm not sure I would notice a symptom that was similar to what I already experience.