Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
frequent urination
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

frequent urination

Hi all,
I am suffering with frequent urination. whenever i drink water i have to go for urination so many times.
I got tested for diabetis test. But I have no diabetis problem. what to do?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
489228_tn?1291535054
There are many things that can cause frequent urination and a urologist is the one to help you rule out what is causing your symptoms etc. You could just have an over active bladder and they have several medications for that.

It also could be chronic cystitis or interstitial cystitis.  With these you usually have pelvic pain too.   The self help things etc. can help you while you see a diagnosis!
  We have an Bladder support forum here on this site actually two, There is actually an article on the physical relationship on the first forum.  I am also an IC support group leader and director of MOARK IC.  If you need more info or some links feel free to pm me.

You might want to consider a referral to a pelvic pain PT.  They are often able to rule out and pelvic issues, muscular etc. that doctor's are not trained to look for.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-IC--Pelvic-Pain-Support-Forum/show/412

The expert forum where you can actually ask the doctor here on Medhelp is here also:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-/show/264

Hope this helps!

Shelly
Blank
Hi, I had a cystoscopy last week, due to frequency of urination, and microscopic traces of blood in my urine. I have a constant bloated tummy, some days I look pregnant!. I have never had any pain when urinating. I did a flow chart and i'm urinating on average 16-18 times a day and night. The doctor told me after my cystoscopy that I had cystitis and a thick wall bladder. I am due to go back for my results of my biopsy soon. Just feel this is the wrong detection, as I have never had cystitis or any pain.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...