help for my brother
i am trying to get a diagnosis and help for my brother. He is a 25yr old white male with a previous history of kidney stones. Recently he has been experiencing over a 3 day period intense stabbing pain on the right flank and front left upper abdomen. He had the right flank pain on monday, he described this as a sharp stabbing pain different from the pain he has experienced from his kidney stone pain. On tuesday the pain shot across his stomach to the area between his left rib cage and upper abdomen. Today the areas where he experienced this pain is now numb to the touch. He described the numbness as how it feels when your foot falls asleep, kind of a numb,tingling feeling. If you could please give me an idea as to what this could be and what action he needs to take, i would greatly appreciate it.
hi,it's always best to have your brother consult a specialist and find out what exactly is happening with him - ferdie