Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
how to reduce high creatinine level?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to reduce high creatinine level?

Hello sir,my father has been recently diagnosed with kidney disease.He is 58 years old and diabetic ever since i can remember.He also suffers from high blood pressure.The deterioration of his kidney function has left him depressed and at a loss.His creatinine level is over 4.5.Please sir,i urge u to reply as soon as possible.btw am not an american.Bangladeshi to be precise.Quality kidney treatment is hard to come by where i come from.thanks in advance
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello Saihad, just pitched in to wish your father a speedy recovery. I was cehcking out posts on the net, for finding answeres to reduce creatinine levels... as even my mother is suffering from Renal Nephritis, as her Creatinine levels are between 3.05 - 3.20 levels.. Wish you more good days ahead, God bless!

- Adi
Blank
794412_tn?1240130951
The lignans in flax seeds benefit renal (kidney) function. ...LOOK THIS UP YOU MIGHT HAVE ACCES TO THEM AND THEY ARE CHEAP........
Blank
what measure you have taken so far? even my father has the same problem, he had undergone dialysis last week serum cretanian is 6 now, kindly advice
regards
ratika
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703