itching in forearms and lower legs
Over the last month I have experienced "deep" itching in my forearms and lower legs. By "deep" I mean the itch is not on the surface of the skin,a dn I am sure it is not an allergy or nerves. When I scratch the skin turns red and petechiae form.

What is itching like for people with CRF?

I have had high blood pressure for years and several hypertensive crises caused by clonidine withdrawal or interaction with other medications. I am concerned. This itch seems strange to me and I've never experienced it before.
Hello!
        When does the itching start? Do you do anything before the itching? Hope you feel better soon.
Hi Yes my mom is 61 she is ver ill she has itching inside her stoomache than armpit. than chest ,back ,legs it moves than she gets pain  dizzy, nausea all the time she is so bad she doesnt get out of bed she is always in the hospital at least 2 a weak, ive tried cat scans , 3 yrs ago pet scan, accupucture, allergists,all kinds of medicine therapy, neuroligists,uroligists,crrculation doctor blood work, now my next is her liver to be checked by a hepatoligist a liver specialist in ny in may if thats not it than gallbladder if thats not it kidney, than i have no clue ive tried evrything.is your itching inside with pain and always nausea?let me know ok Alwayswithme thankyou  so much.
I had a liver transplant 3 years ago and now I itch all over its a deep itch and have white places all over my arms and legs and getting worse if anyone knows what to do or what it is please let me know its unbearable....
You are replying to a really old post. You may want to repost. This is also a kidney forum so the itching you describe may not be the same as for kidney disease. You may want to talk about neurontin with your doctor, I know it is good for diabetic neuropathy and used in MS sometimes. Don't know about liver disease though