Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
kidney failure linked to burn
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

kidney failure linked to burn

Is it possible to have a connection of kidneys failing due to 3rd degree burn on lower back due to a product?  I had used a product called "Thermacare", which is a heatwrap for muscle pain-it is like a belt that holds 4 vertical rows of 4 oval discs that become "warm" activated by air. Needless to say, I have used these  numerous times with great success and have ALWAYS followed the warnings. They say wear up to 8 hours , but I never did, you don't need to the heat retains in your muscles up to 8 more hours. Several days after wearing it ,I was going through extreme,severe pain, weakness, fatigue. I saw my primary doctor and we couldn't figure it out, the next day, my son took me to the emergency room, that particular doctor,treated me as though I was drug seeking,my son said he was disrespectful,and unprofessional, i was in tears and had been for days and he INSISTED i sign out-I had to make him check my chest! no blood/urinalysis! The next day I took my pain to my therapist not knowing what to do- he said if I was still soo bad the next day he would have me admitted through the psych ward to try and get me help-during that exam they ran my urine-my kidney function was at 20%-2 days after the ER-and as they undressed me-they saw the BLACK Char on my back from the brun i never felt because it was 3rd degree.  Can they be connected or is it a cooincidence. i have never had kidney or urinary infection problems before and the 7 months of wound care and suffering i have gone through doesn't seem to mean much to any one inow feel i need help for my bills-over 35,000-no ins & unemployed mom of 2--any help would be appreciated    THANX BUNCHES    ps-each disc contains iron (-2 grams)
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank