kidney infection/stones?
ok so i don't know if all of this can be related to uti turned kidney infection but i get the pain in my kidneys, down into my groin area as well sometimes. and for the past 2-3 months i've have headaches, fatigue, nasea off and on and etc. i just feel like **** well some ppl told me i may be preg but i'm not bc i've taken test and still have my period but it's much lighter than usual still could i have a kidney infection? my best friend said she went though some of this b4 and had kidney stones. i'm only 21 so can someone help me? i have a doc appt next week.
Hi, nausea, headache and kidney pain can be related with nephropathy (kidney disorder), urine test and blood urea and creatinine are usually done for diagnosis. Kidney stones do cause similar kind of symptoms; ultrasound is quite diagnostic for stones.

Please get the investigations done to rule out these possibilities (blood sugar too)
i had twins that had twin to twin transfusion and lost the preg in march but during that time i had numerous ultrasounds, an mri, urine tests, blood tests and etc. would they have found that then if i had that. and they tested me for diabetes and all was good, i did just find out i was anemic, was border line for a while. but i think i may have a bad uti as well  which i was told could have these symtoms if gone untreated, bc i do have the burning as well, been taking over counter meds for uti and has  been working a lil so i don't know. thank you for the advice, i have doc appt next week.