1743553 tn?1311216325
kidney pain
i have been having kidney pains just lately in both of my kidneys what could it be? i had it a few months ago and it went but its back again.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The common causes for the back pain could be infections/inflammations of the bowel, kidney disorders like pyeloneohritis, glomerulonephritis or renal colic. Others are pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, endometritis and polycystic ovarian syndrome. I would advise you to  consult your primary care physician for evaluation of pain. He will ask for blood tests, urine analysis, an x ray and an ultra sonogram of the abdomen. Sometimes he may ask for an Intravenous pyelogram and a CT scan.  In the meantime take OTC Naproxen for pain relief and plenty of oral fluids.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1743553 tn?1311216325
Hello :-) i was rushed into hospital in december and was diagnosed with msk medullary sponge kidney, they was goig to remove my kidney due to the disease arrupting my other kidney but they said it was to dangerous ... they then made me an oppiontment to see a major kidney speasialist they said i need to see one asap and the waiting list is a year but they have put me in for feb... they are putting me on a diabetes ward and i dont understand why?

Xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn