kidney stone - twice in 6 months
husband had a kidney stone in june - 4 mm.  has another one - 4mm.  took his system 5 days to pass the first one, going on day 2 on this one.  looking for any insight on how he could get one so quickly.  
Has his Dr. done a stone analysis on him? This is where your hubby takes in the stone when it passes, and the Urologist sends it off to find out what it is composed of...the Dr. can also do a 24 hour urine test...It is good he is able to pass the stones on his own...I have only passed 3 on my own, the rest the Dr. has had to do surgery to go and get them out...
Good luck to him...and you,
C
Thanx for the answers.   He saw the Dr yesterday.  Brought in a few little peices he had.  Also called the company for the 24 hour urine test.  

But, get this.  This stone is 4-5mm.  We are thinking now, the first one in June, the pain just simply stopped and he "thought" he passed it because all the pain stopped.  Same thing happened this time.  Dr says there is a possiblity that this stone is the same from June.  In June, it moved to the side and didn't cause anymore pain, then started up again last week.

He is still taking Flomax and straining the urine to see if anything else comes out.  But, this time, in 2 weeks he's having another cat scan to see if it is still there.

For you, did they find out, if anything, why your body makes the stones?