Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
kidney stone stuck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

kidney stone stuck

I have a kidney stone stuck in my urethra and the opening is enlarged?
KIdney stones are very painful, If you think you need medical attention go to the ER.  In the meantime, are you able to urinate at all?  Is there blood in the urine?  Have you had them before?  I had a thousand kidney stones last year and they had to be removed through my back.  Still, some got stuck in the urethra.  If u r unable to pee you should go to the ER.  Just guage how your body is doing and is everything feeling "right"
i myself had a 16 cm stone stuck utrthra didnt find out in time and it block off the urine flow my kindey was about to pop   make sure you doc know what hes talking about  now im have surgery on the 19th to remove my left kindey  i had the stone removed in feb