Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
left back kidney hurts and swollen lymph nodes around groin area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

left back kidney hurts and swollen lymph nodes around groin area

I'm a 21 year old male and about a week ago after having intercourse multiple times with my girlfriend one day, it burned when I urinated. That went on for a couple of days. Then my back left kidney started hurting... not a really strong pain it just felt like a throbbing pain. So I went to get checked and see what was going on and they thought it was a kidney stone. So they took an x-ray and took blood and there was no sign of anything and they said the stone could be so small it's not seen in the x-ray. And there was also no bacteria in my urine. Yesterday I felt around my inner thighs, right above my groin area and both sides felt swollen. The left side a little higher than the right. What could be going on? My girlfriend has been having similar symptoms and she's also had a sore throat. I am a little worried.