leukocyte in urine
Found a uti test and just took it for the heck of it and said i test positive for leukocyte in urine, what does this mean. I have no pain in urinating either by the way?
that means u have urinary tract infections.. i can be cured by antibiotics.. but the antibiotics that you will drink should depend on the severity of your UTI and it should be prescribed by a doctor.
Agreed... a round of antibiotics, prescribed by your doctor, should clear it up.

Not all UTI's cause pain, and can sometimes go unnoticed for weeks/months, and will sometimes even clear up by themselves. Higher than norm,al Leukocyte in your urine generally means there's an infection present.

Go see your GP, or Urologist if you have one.

Good luck.

LMNO
Callled my gyno and he said sometimes the leukocytes are sometimes high, but the doctor wasn't in so i have to wait till he gets in to see what it is.