my husband
Has anyone out there ever had a problem like this, my husband has a creatine level of 2.6 and lower left back pain and abdominal pain and lumps in his left and right abdominal pain and no protein in his urine. Can anyone help with this??????
It sounds like he needs to be under the care of a good nephrologist.  
He went to nephrologist a month ago and his creatinine was 1.7. He told him to watch his diet and come BK in 2 months and recheck. He just went to Dr. The other day for lower right side BK pain and his creatinine has now rose to 2.2, they called him next day to recheck and it was 2.5. They told him to drink fluids to rule out dehydration which was rediculous. He did and came BK 2 days later and now its 2.6. It confusing BC CT scan and ultra sound showed nothing. His BUN is 7. He's only 28 with not medical hx. He doesn't have any swelling. Has anyone ever had just a high creatinine level or heard of of it.