pain in forearm
hello sir...
SIR,some 6 years back i met with an accident owing a fracture in my left hand(both fore arm bones were break into two).last year i removed the metal plates,which were screwed at the bones.Actually i started feeling pain in my hand so i decided to get my plates removed...but pain still continues and pain is unbearable....It wakes me up even for the whole night...i m taking naprosin pain killer fro past 3-4 months....Its about 1year 3 months for i hav my plates removed....   what may be the reason.I want to notify you that i started masturbation(i dont want to hide this.I hide it from everyone and dont get satisfactory help from anybody) and then only i felt the first pain.can that may be the reason...may be due to some deficiency or something...although i started playing drums also during that period only but i dont know the exacty reasons pls help me....I have tried many of the doctors but everybody is not able to detect any discrepancies.....however,they say that bone is somewhat hollow but does not mean it should pain....please reply n help me...I m looking forward to your reply...now i feel minor ache in my stomach..is that due to some kidney or infection due to naprosin..pls help...
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Masturbating is normal and is not known to cause any symptoms, side effects or ill effects. So, if you are experiencing hand pain, it is not due to masturbation. If you are worried or depressed about this there is nothing for you to fear. The hand pain could be due to repetitive use. Try not to overstrain and see if the pain subsides.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.