possible autoimmune
Help, I have mutilple symptoms and the rhemy hasn't helped. I have joint pain, fatigue, mouth sores, dry eyes, blood in the urine. I have tested negative for Rh, ANA, ESR, CRP, and CCP, the UA and MRI are negative for kidney infection, I have hep C but liver enzimes are normal. My eye doctor did diagnose the dry eyes. The only thing the rhemy came up with was fibro which doesn't explain anything else but the fatigue and joint pain. I did go through the treatment for Hep C and for 8 mos after I felt great. No pain, plenty of energy and no mouth sores. The dry eyes were still there, as was the blood in the urine. If anyone has any ideas or can tell me what kind of doctor to see, I would appreciate it.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of mouth ulcers, joint pains and fatigue could be due to conditions like Bullous pemphigoid or Behcet's syndrome. It could occur with certain systemic (affecting multiple locations within the body) diseases such as Crohn's disease and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Only further blood testing and if needed a biopsy may help to clinch the diagnosis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.