post acute pyelonephritis urinalysis
The result of my  post treatment urinalysis mean? Color light yellow, Character-Clear, Reaction-acidic, Sp Gravity 1.010, Specific Ph 5.0, albumin negative, sugar negative, WBC 0-2hpf, RBC- none found, Ep Cells few, Bacteria occasional, A Urates occasional,M Threads - ocassional - what does it mean?
Hi there,
Pyelonephritis is treated with antibiotics taken for many weeks .Antibiotics are usually prescribed based on the culture sensitivity results after  culture results are known and the bacteria is clearly identified. Occasional bacteria in urine can be seen in a healthy urine sample or tiny organisms from the digestive tract which may go in the urine. Improper hygiene technique for collection of urine sample can also cause it. It is best to consult your doctor and clarify your doubts. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
Thanks for your response to my post. A day after I submitted myself for urinalysis & hematology I started experiencing again pain after urination a condition that persist to this day. A day after the urinalysis was taken, I took dried fish for a viand and hard boiled egg. I don't know if this attributed to the recurrence in the pain after urination. Thanks again.
I am a male 28 yrs and i was diagnosed of pyelonephritis in the month of March this year after experiencing bloody urine and severe pain at the lower right side of my back. i did series of tests including urinalysis and IVU and got to know my left kidney was infected too but there was no bladder infection. It was also discovered that i was having low blood pressure. i was admitted for 72 hours and was placed on series of antibiotics (intravenous) during the course of the admission and also amoxicilin tablets (Auglocef Amoxycilin + clavulanate potassium). After i was admitted in the hospital, my doctor only placed me on oral medication for two weeks and after that, he asked me stop all medications but i should keep drinking a lot of water.

But i noticed i started relapsing after a month or two. It's been 7 months now and i still notice sudden jolts or vibrations in my bowels, kidneys and some other parts of my body every time (i don't understand what causes the sudden jolts). Sometimes, i feel little burning sensation when i urinate. My urine is foamy and my urine flow is irregular (i.e my urine flow scatters each time i urinate). Also, i notice i go to bed at night very tired and i wake up in the morning very tired too. I feel drowsy after eating breakfasts especially.

I feel very concerned so my health doesn't get worse. Also, i don't understand the sudden jolts or vibrations i experience in my bowels all the time, feeling very tired after little work, feeling drowsy after eating breakfast, sleeping at night and waking up in the morning tired. Please i need answers.

Thanks.