pyelonephritis and jolts in my bowels? please i need help...
I am a male 28 yrs and i was diagnosed of pyelonephritis in the month of March this year after experiencing bloody urine and severe pain at the lower right side of my back. i did series of tests including urinalysis and IVU and got to know my left kidney was infected too but there was no bladder infection. It was also discovered that i was having low blood pressure. i was admitted for 72 hours and was placed on series of antibiotics (intravenous) during the course of the admission and also amoxicilin tablets (Auglocef Amoxycilin + clavulanate potassium). After i was admitted in the hospital, my doctor only placed me on oral medication for two weeks and after that, he asked me stop all medications but i should keep drinking a lot of water.

But i noticed i started relapsing after a month or two. It's been 7 months now and i still notice sudden jolts or vibrations in my bowels, kidneys and some other parts of my body every time (i don't understand what causes the sudden jolts). Sometimes, i feel little burning sensation when i urinate. My urine is foamy and my urine flow is irregular (i.e my urine flow scatters each time i urinate). Also, i notice i go to bed at night very tired and i wake up in the morning very tired too. I feel drowsy after eating breakfasts especially.

I feel very concerned so my health doesn't get worse. Also, i don't understand the sudden jolts or vibrations i experience in my bowels all the time, feeling very tired after little work, feeling drowsy after eating breakfast, sleeping at night and waking up in the morning tired. Please i need answers.

Thanks.
I wish I could be of any help on this because seriously I share lots from your story, pretty much the same only I refused to take the antibiotics because I don't go well after taking them, my body i suppose handles them poorly, so I'm still suffering with pain, severe pain that comes and goes in both my kidneys, no fever and no burning in urine, only my urine flow just as you, I mean the stream is a little weak I feel, I think I have to go back to the doctor and take the medicine there is no way out but this, keep me in formed on anything coming up with you though I'd be glad to help out, since this website and people on it seems to do so little of, no one answers ****!! what about your urine and blood work? did you have any sonars done or CT?