Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
renal cortical cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

renal cortical cyst

hi guys, i have a question, i have this problem pls help me to resolve this. this is the result of my kidney problem. the right kidney measures 10.2x4.4 cm. while the left measures 10.9x5.0 cm. the renal cortices are normal in thickness and relfectivity with delineable corticomedullary junctions. the central echocomplexes are intact. no defenite lithiasis noted. cortical cyst is noted in both kidney measuring 1.3 cm each. the prostate is enlarge. it measures 4.3x3.7x3.1 cm with an estimated weight of 25.7 grams. parenchymal echotexture is homogenous and medium. no focal lesion noted. the urinary bladder is detensible with echofree lumen. it wall is not thickened.

IMPRESSION.
1. reno cortical cyst bilateral
2. mild prostatogomegaly
3. unremarkable sonogram of the urinary bladder