Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
small spot on right kidney found by sonagram
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small spot on right kidney found by sonagram

I had a kidney sonagram and the results showed 1 small spot on my right kidney..
The sonagram was done because I had back pain in the area where my kidneys are located & had had a little admorality in my urine, a urine infection. Which was treated by antibiotics.
I am going to have an abdominal cat scan with contrast, I believe.  What are the chances that there is something seriously wrong?
I have pain in the center of my back,and belch, have gas, sometime feel nausated, have low pain on my right side, sometime get constipated, uninate a lot, have diabetes, sometime have pain in my left shoulder. I believe I have gallbladder problems.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated
Hi there,
I may be able to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a complete history, clinical examination and work up. The common possibilities are it could be a stone or a cyst. Most kidney cysts are simple and do not need any treatment. The symptoms of belching, nausea, left shoulder pain can indicate a gallbladder disease. An abdominal CT will help in detecting the exact cause. Treatment will depend on the cause. Do keep me posted.
Best wishes and take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank