Aa
A
A
Close
small spot on right kidney found by sonagram
I had a kidney sonagram and the results showed 1 small spot on my right kidney..
The sonagram was done because I had back pain in the area where my kidneys are located & had had a little admorality in my urine, a urine infection. Which was treated by antibiotics.
I am going to have an abdominal cat scan with contrast, I believe.  What are the chances that there is something seriously wrong?
I have pain in the center of my back,and belch, have gas, sometime feel nausated, have low pain on my right side, sometime get constipated, uninate a lot, have diabetes, sometime have pain in my left shoulder. I believe I have gallbladder problems.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there,
I may be able to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a complete history, clinical examination and work up. The common possibilities are it could be a stone or a cyst. Most kidney cysts are simple and do not need any treatment. The symptoms of belching, nausea, left shoulder pain can indicate a gallbladder disease. An abdominal CT will help in detecting the exact cause. Treatment will depend on the cause. Do keep me posted.
Best wishes and take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank