ultrasound finding Cortical Cyst at left kidney
Renal sonography reveals that both kidneys are in normal sizes measuring Right kidney 9.3 x 4.1 x 1.6cm, and the left measures 10.0 x 6.2 x 2.0 cm.
There is a cystic structure noted in the left renal cortex measuring 1.4 x 0.9 x 1.4cm.
The proximal ureters are not dilated.
The urinary bladder is distented with smooth mucosal outline. No intravesical lesion demonstrated.

Is there appropriate actions to be taken to cure these Cortical Cyst?
Thanks...
Some people go their entire life without ever knowing they have a renal cyst. You were scanned, and now you know.

Is it causing you any discomfort? Some cysts do cause flank/pelvic discomfort, is the reason I ask.

Have a urologist read your scan results and tell you where on the Bosniak Chart your cysts fall, and g from there. "Simple Cysts" they'll usually just leave and re-scan in several years to check on progress. "Complex Cysts" (higher than a 2F Bosniak) they might want to take a second look at.

If they operate, there are a number of options, the easiest (in my humble user-level opinion) is a cyst-decortication. They basically slice off the top of the cysts, drain the fluid, and cauterize the lesion. Recurrence is marginal, but it's better than nothing! Surgery itself is a piece of cake. The recovery is interesting. I'll tell you about it if you decide on the decortication option.