urine frequency
I am a young unmarried lady.I have Indigestion trouble for five last five years.I
have recurrent e coli infection Last  five years.Presently I have severe

waist pain after the toilet,.and slight stomach pain around the navel.The urine frequency

every half an  hour.Even when there is no e coli.

The  sonography is normal .
Please suggest me otc medicine for the said.
                                Thanking You

At this point, I can not suggest any OTC medications as your case requires a complete medical history and physical examination by a physician.

Was a recent urinalysis done ?

If yes, what were the results?

I suggest that you have a urinalysis done with urine culture.Also an abdominal CT scan will be necessary to rule out the cause of your recurrent infections. A stool exam and a gynecologic examination by your ob/gyn are also necessary.

Your phyician may prescribe you empiric (preventive) oral antimicrobial therapy for the meantime.It is best to discuss this with your doctor.In my case, it will not be advisable that I give you medications through an online conversation since this is not considered a formal patient doctor consult and for cases like yours a complete assessment of your symptoms and correlation of  the clinical picture with your examinations are essential.