urine has strong order
I have developet a really strong oder when i urinate. I have had this proublem for a little over a year
i had my yearly exame and told my doctor about it. She ran some test on my urine and did not find anything. I was told to drink more water to fllush the kidneys and it should go a way. I have done this and it has not changed. it did not seam to be an every day thing. but it is becoming almost everyday.
I have tried to figure it out by eliminating things from my diet that i thought was the prouble. caffenine
vitamins, foods.ect. but nothing seams to make a difference. I have also noticed i have a lot of water retention in my body. I was told to drink more fluids (water) to flush out the system. Some days this helps but some days The more i drink the more retention i seam to have. Is this something i should be conscerned about.