Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
white or clear urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

white or clear urine

white or semi  white  urine
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Can you elaborate on your white/semi white urine? Normal urine color can be  pale yellow to deep amber. Most changes in urine color are harmless and temporary and may be caused by certain foods, dyes, supplements or prescription drugs. There are some cases that abnormal color indicates an infection or serious illness. If it persists, inform your doctor or have this evaluated further for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
I just went toilet and my urine was clear like water I'm terrified what does this mean ??
If you are drinking lots of water it probably means nothing except you have really healthy pee. If it burns or smells bad or turns any tinge of red or pink than you need to worry. If it is accompanied by back pain that could also be an issue. If you have trouble going pee, or get up numerous times in the night to pee (3 or more) you may want to get checked out.

I imagine if you were to urinate into a container it would still have some yellow in it.May be something you want to try, and give it a smell to see if it smells like pee.  

However if you are worried the best person you can trust with your health is yourself. Go and see a doctor. They will either tell you not to worry, or give you a pee test to see if anything is going on. If there is anything going on it is usually cleared up by a course of antibiotics so that is no big deal at all.
eh sorry but  i've the same problem my urine color is tea color since 1 year   i saw doctor i did analysis they told me  that i don't have blood .
what should i do?