Abdominal pain-just gas/muscle stress or something worse?
I have had pain in my lower abdomen/ groin since late last night. At first I thought it was just gas or indigestion but it continued to get worse and it is now almost 24 hours later and it still hurts. I went out for some drinks with friends and had some heavy nachos and a lot of alcohol. The pain began after sex later in the night once I stood up to go to the bathroom. The pain is low right above my pubic area and is more in the middle. It hurts when i walk and use my stomach muscles to poo etc. but I can pee normally. Every once in a whike there is a very sharp pain in my groin and colon like i have bad gas or constipation. Could I have pulled a muscle during sex? Could I have torn something? Or is it something more serious like a hernia or kidney stones? I'm not sure how to treat it and have been trying to wait it out if it is just gas or a pulled muscle...
It doesn't sound like a kidney stone, but only evaluation with a urine test and x-ray could tell for sure.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?