Diagnosed with kidney stone
It is first time I've been diagnosed with kidney stone via x-ray & sonography. It measures 4.5mm. The report says solitary left lower ureteric calculus with secondary secondary back pressure changes in the left kidney and ureter. Left lower ureteric calculus noted. I'm 26 male.

I have two qns
1. This is first time something like this has happened.. How do I avoid it.. or try to find out source in kidney.
2. How will it pass further ?
3. I had unbearable pain in morning & doc gave me some injection. With that pain reduced in 30 mins.
4. Can 4.5mm be passed through penis ??? I dont think penis hole is generally big enough to pass 4.5 mm object.
Can it be stuck in penis ? What should I do ?
5. How long should it generally take to pass it through.
Also, I could not see any blood in my urine. But report says urine has blood. Also, there was some visible blood in stool. Any clue whats going on ?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

A person with a normal-size ureter can usually pass a kidney stone with a diameter less than 5 mm. As the your stone size is less than this, your doctor may wait for it to pass. The blood in the urine is due to the stone. If it does not pass,  ureteroscopy may be needed for removing the stone.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.