Excessive protein in urine
I am a healthy 31 year old male and after getting a couple of blood/ urine tests, they have determined my protein level in urine is high. In the 24 hr urine collection, I had 864 mg of urine and it should be < 150mg. I don't have high blood pressure or diabetes symptoms. My only issue now is headaches I get every day which goes away when I take ibuprofen.

I have been working out a pretty decent amount and I am thin but muscular so this could be causing higher protein levels (from what I have read).

I am going to have some more testing done but in the mean time does anyone have any ideas what the deal is?
You need to see a nephrologist.  This is not the right forum for this type of problem.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?