Kidney Stones Community
HELP for Kidney STONES- MAGNESIUM supplementation.

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Since there are several posts on Kidney stones, Id like to share my research results that could possibly afford relief to kidney stone sufferers. I am a recently retired ICU RN and I did not realize until now how important Magnesium is in our lives. Its important to know whats the right kind to take as well. This knowledge could help so many people out there .. if they only knew so I wanted to help spread the word...... It would take some reading and research on your part to be able to help yourself.  I am not allowed to put in the dosage of supplements here , but the books I listed will give the answers.
Hello to all,
Kidney stones can be or are caused by too much calcium and lack of Magnesium > Since you are researching. I'd like to direct you to Search "Magnesium and kidney stones". This is one sure sign of lack of Magnesium, also included are gall stones, anxiety, depression, suicidal tendencies, stressed out feeling, tremors, seizures, fear of the unknown, numbness of extremities, pain in extremities, dizziness, high BP, unstable blood sugar, irregular, rapid heart beats, memory loss, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, cramps, - and hundreds more., Dr Carolyn Dean's book is amazing. "The Magnesium Miracle.". It will help you understand your symptoms and have instructions what Magnesium to take and how much, and you will be amazed at what problems lack of Mg can cause. You tube is another good source for searching on Magnesium, several clinicians have recorded their reports and findings. Also make sure to take note of oral magnesium replacement and transdermal Mg at the same time. Oral Mg takes 6 to 12 months before it would build up enough in your system, while transdermal Mg will work instantly but you have to spray it on frequently. I got used to it. I use both but oral replacement is much simpler eventually. I have put my whole household, friends and family on Mg supplementation. You probably will end up doing the same once you do your research. Its best to get the books too. They have further info that won't be on line nor on Youtube.  
The other book is "Transdermal Magnesium" by Dr. Mark Sircus... with instructions on how to use it , He is also on You tube. Taking Magnesium will also require including Vit D3, Vit B complex and Calcium rich foods (not pills) for balance.  
I wish you all good health, good luck and happiness..
0%
 (0) 
post a poll
0%
 (0) 
post a poll
0 Members voted
Please be sure to speak with your doctor regarding any supplements like magnesium.  It's really important, especially if you have kidney stones to be fully tested.

My magnesium levels have been tested by urine and also blood on 3 different times this year and are normal.  However, my Uro feels it's a good idea to take Magnesium supplements.  You MUST speak with your doctor first.

C~