Kidney Stones Community
Hi
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hi

Hi
I've been suffering with lots of symptoms for a number of months now and all of my tests have come back clear apart from having a 4mm kidney stone, my worst symptom is feeling sick a lot of the time, has anybody else experienced this with having a kidney stone?
Thanks.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I noticed in your post that you said you had a 4mm kidney stone. In addition to feeling sick a lot of the time. You didn't mention having any pain with that kidney stone. Are you feeling sick from the pain from that 4mm stone, or just feeling sick without having any kidney stone pain? To answer your question, yes, I've experienced the feeling of  having an upset stomach when having a kidney stone, but it was from the severe pain  connected with the stone, while having the pain. I have not, in 30 plus years, ever had an upset stomach otherwise connected with a kidney stone. If you are feeling sick, other than an upset stomach, and you are not having kidney stone pain at the time you're feeling sick, I would venture a guess that you're feeling sick probably from something else, at least from my personal experience.  
Blank
Yes I do get a lot of pain too, mostly in my abdomen and also sharp pains low down in my groin area and also in the right side of my back where the stone is.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...