Kidney Stones Expert Forum
IS THIS A KIDENY STONE PROBLEM?

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

IS THIS A KIDENY STONE PROBLEM?

hi there i have been to the dr. and asked time and time again what this pain is thats going on in my body. but have got no where but pills after pills and answers that have nothing to do with where my pain is. i have very bad pain in or on my left lower side of my back stomache and runs down my left leg. i can hardly stand for more than 5 mins and sit for more than 30min. ive been tested and my dr. said i have a virus in my stomache and to take antibiaicts three different kinds. but thats not what hurts. and i dont think anyone hears me. please help
1 Comment
its hard to get anyone to listen unless your dying now days. that is a siactic nerve on that side. It could be stones You need  urgent care of walk in where they have to treat you. And get to the bottom of your problem. go to the emergency room if you dont have any insurance. they have to treat you. good luck