Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stone blood in urine

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Kidney stone blood in urine

Hi this is my second time having kidney stones I have the pain on my side/back I have to pee alot feel a bit nauseous but this time I'm seeing blood in my urine should I be worried last time I didn't see it but I went to the hospital and they said I did have blood in my urine I don't see it every time I pee tho
I'd definitely touch base with or make an appt with your doctor.  May be from the stone cutting you or a UTI or something like that.  Always important when there's micro or macrohematuria seen or present in the urine.

C~
Kidney stones can be or are caused by too much calcium and lack of Magnesium> . I'd like to direct you to Search Magnesium and kidney stones. This is one sign of lack of Mg  and hundreds more., Dr Carolyn Dean's book is amazing. The Magnesium Miracle.. It will help you understand your symptoms and you will be amazed at what problems lack of Mg can cause. Youtube is another good source for searching on Magnesium, several clinicians have recorded reports and findings. Also make sure to take note of oral magnesium replacement and transdermal Mg at the same time. Oral Mg takes 6 to 12 months before it would build up enough in your system, while transdermal Mg will work instantly but you have to spray it on frequently. I got used to it. I use both but oral replacement is much simpler eventually. I have put my whole household, friends and family on Mg supplementation. You probably will end up doing the same once you do your research. Its best to get the books too. They have further info that won't be on line nor on Youtube.  
The other book is "Transdermal Magnesium" by Dr. Mark Sircus...
Good health and good luck.