Kidney Stones Expert Forum
Kidney stone question

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

Kidney stone question

I awoke last Monday with excruciating pain on the right side of my abdomen, ended up in the ER,after a ct the  doctor said I had a 1.5 MM stone that was passing, they gave me pain meds and sent me home. I had a couple of brief episodes of pain later that day and then everything was good. Strained my urine for 2 days and got 2 pieces of something the size of sand very small that's it.  Doctor also stated I had another stone in my kidney same size. I felt fine for 2 days then without any pain I started to have to strain to urinate and when I do urinate I pass very little urine and it's very uncomfortable. It has been like this for 4 days now and I am looking for an informed and educated guess on what might be going on. I don't have insurance and can't afford another ct unless it's absolutely necessary any help would be appreciated.