Kidney Stones Expert Forum
Ongoing kidney stones?

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

Ongoing kidney stones?
About three weeks ago I started to have some painful urination. I quickly noticed i was passing small seed like things in my urine. This happen once before last december and I went to tge ER. They didnt find any blood in my urine and discharged me without doing anything else. Those went away after a few days. This times they didnt going away so i went to my uni doc. She did a check for for sti's(which wasnt a concern). She did two rests, one by urine and one by having me try to discharge on a slide. She says she say the cells for and sti on the slide, and treated me for an sti. The urine test came bacj a few days later and were all negative. I continued to pass these 'seeds and have painful urination so I went to the er. They didnt see anything in my urine. So i went to a eregular doc last tuesday and they did see the 'seeds'. They said it was either kidney or bladder stones(second most common kind). Meanwhile i starred to have pain in the lymph nodes in the groin region, some testicular pain, and minor nausea and light headiness off and on. I have an appy with a P.A at a urology clinic tuesday. I have not past any stones since wed. and they pain while urinating has gotten better, but I am still have all the other symptoms. I was wondering if anyone would have an idea of what this could be. I am really scared and freaking out. By the way I am a 26 y/o male. Thank you in advance!
I should also note the nausea is at its worst when i am lying down, and that my back and stomach did hurt some but nothing horrible.
Dear friend,

hope you will be soon restored to health!

skype: aliceliutong