Kidney Stones Expert Forum
Recurrent Kidney Stones

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

Recurrent Kidney Stones
I have recurrent kidney stones but the good thing is that I pass out them.This happens twice or thrice in the year.Analysis of kidney stone revealed 70% oxalat,20% calcium and 10% phosphate.What should I do because these stones accompany UTI's and cystitis.
I would suggest an evaluation with a urologist or nephrologist who specializes in stone disease and prevention.  You should do a "metabolic evaluation" that includes a 24 hour collection of urine while you are eating and drinking normally, blood work, urine cultures and some imaging of your kidneys.  Only then can a real plan for prevention be put in place.