Kidney Stones Community
This helped me with kidney stones.

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

This helped me with kidney stones.

I had kidney stones about 3 months ago and I had a lot of pain. I told my family about the pain I was going thru and they told me to drink papaya water with lime every day. I started to drink it everyday and after a week the pain was less. I recommend the papaya water with lime to everyone and it helps them also. Some people it takes a week to go away and some 2 weeks, everyones body works different.
I am letting u know right now that u may urinate shiney stuff or something like that due to the kidney stones so u dont have to be worried about that if u notice that. Just make sure to see how your urine looks after a week of drinking the papaya water w/lime. When u do start drinking it, drink it everyday for a month or 2. I hope this helps everyone out!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could have a diuretic effect the papaya and lime, so the stone may pass. This increases the urine volume and decreases the concentration of minerals in the urine. This also makes it less likely that a stone will form.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.