Kidney Stones Expert Forum
constant pain in left side

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

constant pain in left side

I have known I have had MSK for about 6 years, have had many surgeries to have stones removed and passed many on my own. I currently have 3 stones on my left and 2 on my right from what they have seen on the ultra sound. I have now been having constant pain on my left side, feels almost like runners cramp all the time ( best way I can describe it) but the doctors tell me that I shouldn't be in pain as the stones aren't blocking, this is getting very frustrating! Do you have any idea what this could be and do you know of any good doctors who understand MSK in the waterloo region in Ontario? All my bloodtest and urine normally come out clear, it may show trace of blood here and there but not all the time! Thank you for your time!
I don't know if this is near you, but this department has great stone doctors.

John D Denstedt, MD, FRCSC, FACS

Professor of Urology
Chairman, Department of Surgery
The University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada

Telephone: 519-646-6036
Fax: 519-646-6037
E-mail: ***@****

St. Joseph’s Hospital
St. Joseph’s Health Care London
268 Grosvenor Street
London, Ontario, Canada
N6A 4V2