help me pls
In feb last year I felt like I had had the flu for a month. one night I had a chocolate ice-cream and as I was eating it all I could taste was metal, 5 seconds later I started vomiting nonstop. I got severe pain on my left side and felt like it was the worst pain of my entire life. I was rushed to hospital. They did blood tests and found a white cell count of 21. My kidney function was below 60.

* for a month after discharge my symptoms got worse, antibiotics did not help. I got high fevers, my blood pressure was measured at the doc to be 160 on top. My heart palpitations were extreme and I would wake up drenched in sweat with severe nausea, shaking badly and wanting to vomit.  

I  went back on the gluten in April as the only food I could tolerate was bread and fruit ice blocks. my fevers went away after a course of flagyl (5th antibiotic they tried).

* I saw a gastro who gave me an endoscopy and colonoscopy and found only blastocystis a parasite that doesn't usually cause such severe problems. I was treated with 5 weeks worth of antibiotics and the parasite tests came back negative.

* since this incident I have been extremely sick, here is a summary of my symptoms

*  severe consistent nausea - especially with bowel movements
* heart palpitations
* stabbing pain on left side and sore rib cage
* chest/neck pain
*constant sore throat
*dizziness
* constant urge to poo
* fatigue
* mood swings
* entire body aches  
* always feeling hot
* fevers between 37.5 and 38 that come and go for 2 or 4 days and then go away/chills
* sore lymph glands, thighs and breasts  
* sensation of chest on fire with nausea
* headaches  
* 18 kilo weight loss
* stomach cramps

Thank you,
Lena