Kidney Stones Expert Forum
i think i have a kidney infection?

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

i think i have a kidney infection?
iv been peeing alot!, 20-30 mins, iv been sick to my stomach, puking , i have the chills. and im not sure if im running a temp, i have no themometer, my backs been aching, and a little blood when i pee but im not sure if its cuz im suppose to be on my period or not because im on birth control that stops it, known as DEPO. iv been very tired and all i wanna do is sleep. i dont have pain when i do to the bathroom but my stomach does hurt through out the day. i also have the chills, iv been very pale, i need help things to do or something because i wont be able to get into the drs office until monday