Kidney Stones Expert Forum
lower back/ kidney pain

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

lower back/ kidney pain

I have a fever and my back is hurting really bad on a scale of 1-10 its about an 8-9 I have been having cold sweats, hot flashes, extreme headaches, naseau, can barely move. My lower back is containing alot of heat (to the touch) I've been drinking alot of water and cranberry juice and have been taking azzo pills for two days. I felt better yesterday evening but when I woke up today I was feeling bad again and as the day has progressed it's getting worse.
You need to see a doctor or go to the emergency room.
my brother lived in philippines an remote area from hosp.he has been in and out of hosp.his syptoms (symptoms).he has fever everyday,urine colour yellowish,his left side back its mildly pain and he is not eating well...he does'nt smoked,drinking.this is his problems..pls.help he is vey poor s can't no longer afford to see a drs...i thank you..