Kidney Stones Expert Forum
stone in kidney

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

stone in kidney

dear sir!
my daughter who's age is 5-1/2 year.
there was large size of stones in both kidneys, size in left kidney 14.7mm and 10mm. In Right kidney 10.3mm,9mm and 7.7mm. i treated it allopathic  and homeopathic but no stone remove. what i can to do. please guide me.
thanks
regards

abdul majeed amjad
It is unusual to see stones this big in such a young child.  Your daughter should see a kidney specialist for testing as to what the stones are made of and why she is making them.  They could be infection related, or she could have a genetic cause of the stones such as cystinuria.