ureter stone
dear sir,
            I am suffering from ureter calculi size 15mm since last three months.In my last ultrasound this was in upper third of ureter. But now this has shifted to lower third of ureter as per new ultrasound report. So pl. suggest what  I should  do now. I have no pain.
                                         Thanks.
                                                      SURINDER KUMAR  
                                                      +91 9896244868    
If your dimensions equate to 1.5 cm's (15mm) your doctor may suggest lithotripsy to break it up.  A stone that large can cause serious complications.  Please see a doctor and see what options are available for you.

Usually stones <5.0mm pass uneventfully on their own from what I've read.

C~
This kapalbhati pranayam will exercise your internal organs, and gradually reduce the size of the stone. Do it for 20 minutes, twice a day. Drink plenty of warm water. Allow 4 months for this to work. Your feedback at some point will help others.
Kapalbhati pranayam -(Do it before eating)
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Push air forcefully(less force than blowing your nose) out through the nose , once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.
March 1 ,2012
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the stone is small, it will spontaneously pass. if not it can obstruct the urinary tract leading to hydronephrosis. it can also lead to infections. So, please consult your doctor for lithotripsy or removal of the stone.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.