Kidney Stones Expert Forum
uric acid stones

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

uric acid stones

Hi,  I have just come out of hospital after having two uric acid stones removed and a stent fitted as there is a third one in the kidney still.,  i am drinking loads of fluids, but i am wondering how long could it take to pass.  I have had a session of lithotripsy to try soften the stone, and i am having the stent out in 6 days time, so i guess my real question is do i have a hope of passing it myself, or will they have to recover it like the other two.  Thanking you in advance.