Knee pain? User Group
Knee pain
About This Group:

I woke up a couple weeks ago, and I had some pain in my right knee that made it hard for me to bend it. It escaladed to the point where if I straighten it or at least try to it kills me as well as bending it and putting pressure on it by kneeling on it. I have a past of rheumatoid arthritis but I don't know if this would have to do with my knee or it go on everyday for the past few weeks. A lot of forums say I tore my miniscus but I don't think a person can do that in their sleep.. Can someone please tell me what they think it might be?

Founded by ColieMarieee on August 20, 2012
42 members

Knee pain

About a year and a half ago, I was bumped in my left knee by a car. I had x-rays done and an MRI but they showed nothing. Recently I went to physical therapy for about 7 weeks and that took care of most of my pain. Now I feel as if I need more therapy because my knee is very swollen above and below my knee cap, I get muscle spasms, and if I twist wrong, I get a sharp pain. It feels like someone is stabbing my knee with a knife. I also purchased a knee brace that seems to help my pain when I am doing physical activities and climb stairs. I don't know what to do.
1 Comment
You can get a lot of mileage from a good compression ice pack.  It may not fix the underlying problem, but it can give you a lot of relief.
Verdad_Vee joined this group
Welcome them!
May 13
Jlovequilts joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 24
Tuckamore So sick of being sick! Five... Comment
Mar 31
Related Tags