Knee problem
I've never had any problems with my knees until recently.  It started the other weekend when my right knee began to feel really stiff and hurt.  I thought it may be due to the fact I was tired and after a good nights sleep it didn't really hurt.  Yesterday it began to hurt at night and I figured sleeping would help.  It didn't.  It has felt stiff and hurt whenever I bend it or extend it.  Walking does not hurt, going up and down steps does.  Once I've bent it into a position (i.e. indian style) it doesn't hurt until I bend it or extend it again.

I am physically active, thin and I have no injuries.  To make things weirder, my right knee is cracking everytime I extend it (a small crack generally).  What does this sound like?  I'm a teacher and use my knees a lot, so having to bend down has been a challenge.  I'm only 26 btw.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
Aug 27
Verdad_Vee joined this group
Welcome them!
May 13
Jlovequilts joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 24
Related Tags