Knee pain? User Group
Knee problem
About This Group:

I woke up a couple weeks ago, and I had some pain in my right knee that made it hard for me to bend it. It escaladed to the point where if I straighten it or at least try to it kills me as well as bending it and putting pressure on it by kneeling on it. I have a past of rheumatoid arthritis but I don't know if this would have to do with my knee or it go on everyday for the past few weeks. A lot of forums say I tore my miniscus but I don't think a person can do that in their sleep.. Can someone please tell me what they think it might be?

Founded by ColieMarieee on August 20, 2012
15 members

Knee problem

I've never had any problems with my knees until recently.  It started the other weekend when my right knee began to feel really stiff and hurt.  I thought it may be due to the fact I was tired and after a good nights sleep it didn't really hurt.  Yesterday it began to hurt at night and I figured sleeping would help.  It didn't.  It has felt stiff and hurt whenever I bend it or extend it.  Walking does not hurt, going up and down steps does.  Once I've bent it into a position (i.e. indian style) it doesn't hurt until I bend it or extend it again.

I am physically active, thin and I have no injuries.  To make things weirder, my right knee is cracking everytime I extend it (a small crack generally).  What does this sound like?  I'm a teacher and use my knees a lot, so having to bend down has been a challenge.  I'm only 26 btw.
Clumsy_bad_knee joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
AmethystStar joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
mrscott643 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 02