Knee problem
I've never had any problems with my knees until recently.  It started the other weekend when my right knee began to feel really stiff and hurt.  I thought it may be due to the fact I was tired and after a good nights sleep it didn't really hurt.  Yesterday it began to hurt at night and I figured sleeping would help.  It didn't.  It has felt stiff and hurt whenever I bend it or extend it.  Walking does not hurt, going up and down steps does.  Once I've bent it into a position (i.e. indian style) it doesn't hurt until I bend it or extend it again.

I am physically active, thin and I have no injuries.  To make things weirder, my right knee is cracking everytime I extend it (a small crack generally).  What does this sound like?  I'm a teacher and use my knees a lot, so having to bend down has been a challenge.  I'm only 26 btw.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Tuckamore commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
Jan 01
Tuckamore commented on Jade59's status
Jan 01
Tuckamore commented on The Power of Kindness...
Dec 24
Related Tags