Knee pain? User Group
Need help with knee pain
About This Group:

I woke up a couple weeks ago, and I had some pain in my right knee that made it hard for me to bend it. It escaladed to the point where if I straighten it or at least try to it kills me as well as bending it and putting pressure on it by kneeling on it. I have a past of rheumatoid arthritis but I don't know if this would have to do with my knee or it go on everyday for the past few weeks. A lot of forums say I tore my miniscus but I don't think a person can do that in their sleep.. Can someone please tell me what they think it might be?

Founded by ColieMarieee on August 20, 2012
20 members

Need help with knee pain

I had my knee scoped in 2008. the orthopedic surgeon found pisces or ligaments,fluid,& my  knee was solid black. I asked him what  that  was? He said that it was arthritis & looks like a bomb went off. His words exactly. My knee is started hurting about 6 months later  & now both are hurting about the same, I don't want to see the same as before he caused me my job. I was told 4 weeks out of work & i was out for 8 he just keep stringing me alone. I was in PT for two days & they said I could  go back too work . My question is with that much arthritis in one knee could it be as bad in the other knee? Can it spread to other body parts? How bad is deteriorating disk in lower back He said not to worry but it hurts a lot too? Sorry so many questions. I have been dealing with this pain for so long. I can take a lot of pain but i've had enough. I work in heat & air so i'm under houses & on my knees & everything is heavy to carry but been doing it for 20 yrs.What can i do that will help?      
Jsimon1999 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 21
cjwilliams5454 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16
lksoccer1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 07