Need help with knee pain
I had my knee scoped in 2008. the orthopedic surgeon found pisces or ligaments,fluid,& my  knee was solid black. I asked him what  that  was? He said that it was arthritis & looks like a bomb went off. His words exactly. My knee is started hurting about 6 months later  & now both are hurting about the same, I don't want to see the same as before he caused me my job. I was told 4 weeks out of work & i was out for 8 he just keep stringing me alone. I was in PT for two days & they said I could  go back too work . My question is with that much arthritis in one knee could it be as bad in the other knee? Can it spread to other body parts? How bad is deteriorating disk in lower back He said not to worry but it hurts a lot too? Sorry so many questions. I have been dealing with this pain for so long. I can take a lot of pain but i've had enough. I work in heat & air so i'm under houses & on my knees & everything is heavy to carry but been doing it for 20 yrs.What can i do that will help?      
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Verdad_Vee joined this group
Welcome them!
May 13
Jlovequilts joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 24
Tuckamore So sick of being sick! Five... Comment
Mar 31
Related Tags